Mindfulness Yoga Immersive Training with Frank Jude Boccio provides instruction and guidance to yoga teachers wishing to integrate mindfulness practice into their yoga teaching. It will also support the cultivation of a deeper, broader approach to yoga practice for all practitioners of any form of yoga.
Through this training you’ll learn how to teach or practice any form of yoga-asana as a fully integrated, comprehensive approach to the practice of mindfulness meditation. Integrating the Buddha’s teachings of the Four Foundations of Mindfulness (body, feelings, mind, dharmas) to your asana practice ends the cycle of conditioned reactivity, cultivating an open, spacious heart and mind informing all your actions and relationships. Remaining intimate with your experience, you learn to respond creatively out of freedom and love rather than from conditioning and fear. Testing these teachings through your own practice empowers your teaching with the experiential insight that enfolds.
This training includes:
• The Buddha’s Yoga (the Noble Eightfold Path)
• In-depth practice of the Four Foundations of Mindfulness
• Languaging skills, working with the difficulties and questions that arise during practice
• Sangha Building, essential in cultivating the culture of mindfulness back home with your students, creating “communities of mindfulness”
• A Distance Component extending training over eight to nine months at home, involving reading and writing assignments, keeping a practice journal, and individual monthly phone or Skype interviews with Frank Jude
• Certificate of Attendance for all participants
• Certificate of Completion in Mindfulness Yoga for those who complete the full training
Registration Now Open!!! Full Details and To Register:
“Frank Jude's Mindfulness training and correspondence work was the most valuable mindfulness exploration and living practice I've ever done. The meditation techniques and Buddhist philosophy were taught thoroughly and in a way that was very relatable and easy to understand. Frank Jude's subsequent commitment to online/skype interviews every month was unprecedented in terms of the level of guidance, support and much needed encouragement that was offered. Frank Jude's lack of pretense, his humor, and willingness to share from his own experience also made working with him a tremendous joy. For anyone who wishes to not only understand Mindfulness, but to embody the practice, I cannot recommend this training highly enough. This course was nothing short of life-changing.”
— Jessica Lemon, Senior Modo Yoga Teacher, Toronto
«Frank Jude inspires us to the integrated path of yoga and mindfulness with a true teacher’s voice of clarity, compassion and common sense.”
— Cyndi Lee, author of OM Yoga